Call of Duty is currently a hot topic. Their newest game, World War 2, was leaked and then officially announced shortly after. With this CoD hype, they have just released new updates and content for Black Ops 3.
The update addressed “a number of general performance issues,” although no specifics were identified. Unopened Supply Drop bundles are now no longer lost in the Black Market system. Those that were vanished accidentally are now added back.
Other items that came with the update includes attachment icons, that now load faster in the menus. Ballistic knife blades can now be recovered. A bug that allowed players to equip camos when they didn’t have it is also fixed.
The most important update is the added support for the Zombies Chronicles DLC. It arrives on May 16th for PlayStation 4.
Full patch notes below:
Black Ops III May 10 Patch Notes
- This update addresses a number of general performance issues.
- Unopened Supply Drop bundles will now remain in the Black Market after the events have ended.
- Supply Drops that had disappeared have been returned to players’ inventories.
- Attachment Icons will load more quickly in Create-a-Class and Gunsmith menus.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to equip some camos before unlocking them.
- Ballistic Knife
- Ballistic Knife blades are now recoverable.
- Ballistic Knife now properly registers headshots with the Kill Counter or Clan Tag attachments equipped.