The first person psychological horror game Dollhouse launches on May 24 this year, for PlayStation®4 and Steam®. A physical version will be released as well for PlayStation®4. This date was unveiled today, when SOEDESCO and Creazn Studio released a haunting new Dollhouse trailer in dark 1950’s film noir style. Additionally, an Open Beta is scheduled for the game.
Inside the Dollhouse
The trailer shows Marie, once “The Greatest Detective in the World” but now suffering from amnesia, on a terrifying investigation inside Dollhouse. Confronted with disturbing entities, cryptic clues and deadly traps, she’ll have to regain her memories and escape Dollhouse before it’s too late.
In order to survive, Marie has the power to remove objects and temporarily stun her pursuer with the Flash feature, which is also visible in the trailer. Furthermore, there’s the “Focus” feature which enables Marie to see through the eyes of her stalker.
On the weekend of April 13th and 14th, Dollhouse is going into Open Beta to test the Singleplayer and Online Multiplayer and gather user feedback. Those interested in participating can sign up here: http://eepurl.com/dHn0Kn. Signing up does not guarantee participation, Open Beta participants are selected randomly from the signups and provided with a beta key.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same
- Murder wisely in online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
- Play with 14 different Multiplayer characters, each featuring unique abilities