Disneyland’s Get Your Ears On- A Mickey and Minnie Celebration is in full swing in the park. Between Mickey’s Soundsenational Parade coming back to all of the food you can get it sounds like a pretty awesome celebration. And for the Annual Passholders, they are getting access to a pretty amazing popcorn bucket.
This popcorn bucket is the Steamboat Willie Balloon Popcorn Bucket. It’s going to available for the APs for a limited time starting on February 1st. But if you get it, between February 1st and March 7th, the refills are just $1.
The locations in Disneyland for the bucket are:
- Frontierland (near Mark Twain Riverboat)
- Main Street, U.S.A. (near City Hall)
- Main Street, U.S.A. (Central Plaza)
- New Orleans Square (near Haunted Mansion)
- Fantasyland (small world promenade)
- Fantasyland (Fantasyland Theater)
- Mickey’s Toontown (near Gadget’s Go Coaster)
- Tomorrowland (near Star Trader)
The locations for the bucket in Disney’s California Adventure are:
- Buena Vista Street (near Carthay Circle)
- Grizzly Peak (near Soarin’ Around the World)
- Hollywood Land (Hyperion Theater)
- Pixar Pier (near Pixar Pal-A-Round)
I love this bucket a lot, and if your going to be at the parks, you are going to want to get this bucket for yourself.