Obsidian Entertainment and Versus Evil’s Pillars Of Eternity II: Deadfire Ultimate Edition has officially launched for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One X.
Pillars Of Eternity II: Deadfire launched on May 8th, 2018 to critical success. The game was updated frequently, and the DLC content for it was spectacular.
With the game is getting it’s Ultimate release, all of the Paid and Free DLC content that was included with the game is all included with the ultimate edition. The list includes:
- Explorer’s DLC Pack
- Critical Role DLC Pack
- Rum Runner’s DLC Pack
- Beard And Hair DLC Pack
- Scalawags DLC Pack
- The Deck Of Many Things DLC Pack
- Beast Of Winter DLC
- Seeker, Slayer, Survivor DLC
- The Forgotten Sanctum DLC
About Pillars Of Eternity II: Deadfire Ultimate Edition
The game’s description reads:
The rogue god Eothas awakened within the stone titan sleeping below your castle, killing your people, and stealing a piece of your soul. Only you and your companions can uncover the rogue god’s machinations as he traverses the Deadfire Archipelago. The critically-acclaimed RPG from the masters at Obsidian Entertainment finally arrives, featuring all major updates and expansions. Bend the world to your will as you explore the depths of infinite possibilities, including detailed character customization, total freedom of exploration, and more meaningful choices at every turn. Featuring an enormous open world, a massive cast of characters, and a story you can play your way, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Ultimate Edition redefines the role-playing game experience for a new generation.
- Beast of Winter DLC – heed the call of Vatnir, a priest of the god of death, to halt the tide of destruction encroaching upon the living.
- Seeker, Slayer, Survivor DLC – Triumph or die in the Crucible of Kazuwari, where only the mighty reign.
- The Forgotten Sanctum DLC – battle your way through the bowels of a vengeful, sleeping god.
- Play in either Turn-Based Mode or Classic Real-Time with Pause. Immerse yourself in a deeper single-player RPG game experience – now with both classic real-time with pause and new turn-based combat. Deadfire builds on the foundation of classic tabletop gameplay more than ever before.
- Over 100 hours of gameplay per playthrough.
- Play however you want: Detailed character creator character and over 1000 class permutations gives you the freedom to be whoever you want.
- Gather your party: Build your party and customize your companions to join you on your quest. Assign multiple classes and deeper abilities for each. Witness their personal relationships, reactions to player choice, and interactions with each other unfold.
For more on video game news, or any other general pop culture, make sure to check back to That Hashtag Show.