It now seems that The Mandalorian story will be more then just a series on Disney+. StarWars.com announced that fans will now be able to go “deeper into the world of the Disney+ series than ever before.” This will be done by a new publishing program for the hit series. The program will launch in the fall and will include books and titles for all age ranges. You can see the new cover of “The Art of the Mandalorian” and a list of future titles below.
The Mandalorian Book Series
- The Art of The Mandalorian (Season One) by Phil Szostak; cover by Doug Chiang
- The Mandalorian: Original Novel (adult novel, Del Rey) by Adam Christopher
- The Mandalorian: The Ultimate Visual Guide (DK) by Pablo Hidalgo
- The Mandalorian: Allies & Enemies – Level Two Reader (DLP) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: 8×8 Storybook (title to be revealed later) by Brooke Vitale
- The Mandalorian: Junior Novelization by Joe Schreiber
But wait there’s more
If the the show and these titles are not enough for you, also coming soon will be The Mandalorian-inspired comics from Marvel and IDW, a magazine, coloring and activity items, and much more. To see the latest on today’s announcement head over to StarWars.com for all the details.
We want to hear from you.
Are you excited about the new The Mandalorian publishing program? What would you like to see come from this series? Also what are some of your favorite Star Wars books? Well That Hashtag Show wants to hear from you.
You can tell us your thoughts by hitting us up on Twitter or myself @starwarsnerd574. You can also join me at the Midwest Star Wars Fanatics fan page to chat all things about the galaxy far, far away. Also, make sure to stay up to date on all the Star Wars news by following us at ThatHashtagShow.com and the Star Wars Fanatics on Facebook. I can’t wait to see you all at Celebration 2022.