The Bob’s Burgers cast celebrated the series with a Comic-Con@Home panel Friday.
During the discussion they revealed new details about the wacky adventures of the Belcher family coming this fall. Check out the highlights below:
- The season premiere, titled “Dream A Little Bob of Bob,” will take place mainly within Bob’s dreams. It’s described as being similar to the season 7 opener “Flu-oise.”
- The second episode, “Worms of Enrearment,” sees the characters struggle with a pinworms epidemic.
- In “Copa Bob-ana,” Bob and Linda help the Fischoeder brothers open a nightclub.
- The annual Halloween episode will see the Belcher kids finally visit the hotel at the end of the street.
- We’ll get new Thanksgiving and Christmas episodes too. Linda’s parents will make an appearance.
- The show will hit 200 episodes in the upcoming season. The 200th episode title is “Bob Belcher and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Kids.”
Bob’s Burgers vs. COVID-19
When it comes to COVID-19 delays, there is good news and bad news for Bob’s Burgers fans.
The good news is the show will still return for season 11 this fall. Because the series is animated, the cast has been able to record their voices at home while in quarantine. Bob’s Burgers will air on Fox on September 27.
The bad news? The much-anticipated Bob’s Burgers movie has been pushed. It should have premiered in theaters this summer, but widespread theater shutdowns prevented the release. Bob’s Burgers: The Movie now tentatively plans for an April 2021 release.
To watch the cast answer fan questions and further discuss the series, check out the full panel below:
For more updates from Comic-Con@Home, be sure to check back to That Hashtag Show.