If you’re feeling the IMPACT Wrestling fervor, it’s not just you. They’ve made some serious strides over the past couple months. Whether that’s increasing the focus on their fantastic Knockouts Division or showing up on AEW. The Hard To Kill Cell-Ebration is an exclusive fanfest on Zoom between the talents and hosts of IMPACT and you, the fan. It’ll include a Q&A with some of IMPACT‘s biggest stars and some other perks. The talent that’s confirmed to appear is as follows:
- IMPACT World Champion Rich Swann
- Knockouts Champion Deonna Purrazzo
- Tag Team Champions The Good Brothers (Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson)
- IMPACT Wrestling Executive Vice-President Don Callis
- Eric Young
- Kiera Hogan and Tasha Steelz
- Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley)
In addition to these appearances, the list of swag for registering for the event is pretty sick.
- The official Hard to Kill t-shirt
- a $25 gift certificate to ShopImpact.com
- Randomly Autographed Swatches Of the Official Ring from Bound For Glory
- And more to come/be announced
The two-hour fanfest begins at 11am ET on Saturday, January 16th. You can watch Hard To Kill on PPV the same day at 8:00PM ET.
Sign up for the Fanfest here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_X8UGtY3mT96OM91LXnjNIg
Give us a follow on Facebook at THS Wrestling for more videos and our weekly wrestling recap on Sundays at 7:00 PT.
For more on IMPACT Wrestling, pro wrestling, or any other general pop culture, make sure to check back to That Hashtag Show.