If you are a fan of Star Wars video games then you have probably have heard the name Havina Vonreg. We were introduced to this kick-ass imperial TIE Fighter pilot in the hit Star Wars: Squadrons video game. Fueled by rage, Vonreg’s brothers were killed during a Rebel attack, she lost members of her team at Endor, and had friends turn their back on the empire to fight for the Rebellion. Because of all this Havina Vonreg, who had nothing else to lose rained hell from the cockpit, destroying any Rebels in her way.
Havina Vonreg 1/2 Scale Bust From Gentle Giant Ltd.
Havina Vonreg kicked ass in a TIE Fighter, now she can kick ass in your collection thanks to Gentle Giant Ltd. Yes, this bust has been out for a little while but is definitely one you should have in your collection. The Star Wars: Squadrons – Havina Vonreg Legends in 3D Bust according to the website is limited to just 500 pieces (But the numbered certificate of authenticity and the bust says 1000) and has an SRP of $175 at gentlegiantltd.com. But like I have mentioned before you can save more on these items if you are a member of the Gentle Giant Premier Guild. Thanks to our friends at Diamond Select Toys and Gentle Giant I was able to get my hands on the Havina Vonreg bust to share with you my review on it.
Pros Of The Havina Vonreg 1/2 Scale Bust
- From the helmet to the life support chest piece and breather tubes, the sculpt and the paint details look amazing on this bust.
- The artist team did a great job capturing Havina Vonreg’s unique helmet details.
- Measuring about 10-inches tall this bust has a lot of weight to it and makes it easy to display without having to worry about it tipping over.
- This bust comes in one piece so no need to worry about missing parts or parts falling off while displayed.
- If you are a collector that likes to keep your items boxed up or the empty boxes out, this box’s art not only gives it an amazing look but also gives you a little history on Havina Vonreg.
- The bust is packaged very well with the life support chest piece and breather tubs well protected
Cons Of The Havina Vonreg 1/2 Scale Bust
- The paint and details look amazing on this bust. But, on the bust I received the white square on the life support piece is a little off and swerves as it is going around the blue button. While it is not enough for me to say it looks awful but it is noticeable.
- Havina Vonreg seems to be looking a little to the right on the bust. So it looks a little off-center when you display it.
- Not sure if it is limited to 500 or 1000 pieces. If you look on the website it says 500 but the numbered certificate of authenticity and the bottom of the bust say 1000.
My Final Thoughts
Fans of Havina Vonreg or even TIE Fighter Pilots this bust is a must-have for your collection. There is a lot going strong for this bust. Yes, there were a few cons but it is nothing that would keep me from buying this item. This bust would look amazing in any collection. From the shine of the helmet to the amazing details, my only question to you is why do you not have this in your collection yet?
Now If you are looking to get it but the price is holding you back, check out the Gentle Giant Premier Guild memberships. With up to a 15 percent discount on non-exclusive items and up to $25 off with a membership coupon you can’t go wrong. Also, depending on what membership you choose, you get the option of picking a free statue, bust, or Jumbo Figure. You can check out all the details by clicking here.
We Want To Hear From You
What are your thoughts on the Star Wars: Squadrons – Havina Vonreg Legends in 3D Bust? Is this a must-have for your collection? Also what other Diamond Select Toys and Gentle Giant Ltd. items are you excited about adding to your collection? That Hashtag Show wants to hear from you!
You can tell us your thoughts by leaving a comment below or hitting me up at starwarsnerd574. You can also join me at the Midwest Star Wars Fanatics Facebook page to chat about all things Star Wars. Also, make sure to stay up to date on all the Star Wars news by following us at ThatHashtagShow.com. More importantly, be safe, I can’t wait to see you all at Celebration 2022.